Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've made a decision.

I don't know why it was so hard for me to decide, but I'm naturally so indecisive. Anyways...I've changed my mind on the bedding. It's actually not one of the three choices I had previously listed. My crib has really large slats, and I am afraid that you wouldn't be able to see a design on the exterior of the bumpers. Because of this, I've decided on the Harper Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. It's pretty simple...which is great because I can do so much with it! Jeff likes this bedding best too.

I think I'm going to paint the walls green for some contrast too!

Instead of the bumper in the crib above, I'm going to use this ruffled bumper.

I'm gonna use these bird pillows too! They have so many different color options too!

No comments:

Post a Comment