Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby No. 2

After a wait of what seemed like forever, Jeff and I found out today that we're expecting a little GIRL! We are so excited that Graham gets to be a big brother of a little sister! She is going to be one loved little girl! I cannot express how blessed we feel...we just love her so much already. Her debut is still set for November 7th!

We decided on a name. Her name will be Eloise Leta Smith. The "El" comes from Jeff's mother Ellen and the "loise" comes from his mother Helen's middle name. Leta is my mother's middle name. It's perfect because three very important women will be apart of her and her name forever! That makes it even more special!

I guess I do not have a mother's intuition because I thought Graham was a girl and Eloise was a boy, but it doesn't matter. What I need now are helpful ideas, bedding ideas, or blogs to help me get her room ready. Fortunately, I've already ordered everything for Graham's room, so I can focus on our little girls room. PLEASE email me with anything...I'd love it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amanda and Jeff! How fun to have a little girl on the way. Have you seen this website- http://www.laylagrayce.com/Departments/Children.aspx. Lots of beautiful stuff and good ideas. Love you! Mere

    ReplyDelete