Sunday, January 9, 2011

snow day!!!

I thought we'd have a mild winter here since we had such a cold one last year, but we had our first snow of the season today! We put Graham in his winter gear and went outside. You can see from the pictures that we had so much fun! I'm not sure how much more snow we're going to get today, but I think we have gotten between two and three inches.

On a side note, we've figured out a way to make Graham smile in pictures. On Nick Jr., there is a tv show called The Fresh Beat Band. It's about four students who love to sing and dance, and Graham loves it! Everytime it comes on, he jumps up and down and goes crazy (I'm being totally serious...no exaggeration here). Anyways, I've learned that if I say it when trying to capture his picture...it'll make him smile. It even worked in these pictures too! I'll do whatever it takes to capture a cute picture of my baby...even though I think every picture is cute including those when he's crying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment