Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

So I've never been real big on New Year's resolutions, but this year I'm going to jump all in. I've been thinking about a few things I want to do in 2011. My list is pretty short, and I'm sure I'll add a few more things (when I think of them).

1. This is stupid really, but I've always washed my hair everyday because it gets oily. I'm getting so sick and tired of washing and drying it EVERYDAY! So, this year I'm going to start washing my hair every other day. Like I said, I know it's dumb, but I've heard it's better for my hair. Who knows....but if you see me within the first few weeks of the New Year...my hair will be greasy. Hopefully after a few weeks, my scalp won't produce as much oil and I'll be good to go.
2. Take Graham on a family vacation. We've traveled to Lubbock, Tyler and Amarillo...but nowhere out of state.
3. Discover new musical artists. Jeff and I are going to buy a new cd on iTunes every week for the entire year. We love music, but I pretty much stick to what I know. If you have any suggestions on this one, let me know.
4. Go antiquing. I've been to a few antique shops...but I've never really "gone antiquing." I'd love to find a fun old piece of furniture and redo it. Who knows...
5. Go see a movie at the Magnolia or Angelika. I know it's crazy...I've lived in Dallas all of my life basically, and I've never been to either theater.
6. Lastly, I'd like to loose a few more pounds. My goal is to work out five days a week and eat healthy foods. It seems like this is a New Year's resolution every year, but I'm hoping by writing it down I'll follow through with it.

Here's a picture of my boys watching TCU beat Wisconsin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Loved all your new pics on Facebook. Looks like your family had lots of fun over Christmas.

    I've heard you can put baby powder on your scalp if you're washing your hair every other day and it feels a bit greasy. I get SO sick of having to blow dry mine everyday.

    You are welcome to come visit Maryland for your out of state vacation :)

    Miss you!
    Mere

    ReplyDelete