Sunday, November 22, 2009

almost a crawler




Our next door neighbor, Judi, has been so sweet to take several pictures for us. She took a few yesterday...they turned out pretty cute! PS...I just love the vintage chair he's sitting in too!

On a side note, Graham is almost ready to crawl. In the last few days, I've seen him raise his entire body off the floor. He's even done the crawling motion...just hasn't quite mastered the idea of actually moving. I love to see him accomplish these new things!

On November 16th, his first bottom tooth broke the skin. Since then, his bottom right tooth has broken the skin too. I feel so sorry for him though, because you can really tell his gums are bothering him...and I hate that! He is constantly putting fingers, clothing, anything in reach into his mouth. This is just the beginning of the teething too...oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment