Friday, December 2, 2011

eloise

I guess it's been a little while since I've done any blogging. Things have been so busy around here with Graham and our newest arrival Eloise. I've had several people ask if I was going to create another blog for her, since this one is named littlegsmith. However, I can barely keep up with this blog...so it'll be just one combined blog for all of us.

I can't believe it, but Eloise is one month old today. Time has gone by so much more quickly with her. Partly I think it's because she's a better sleeper than Graham was at this age. She's only waking up once at night...not bad at all. She's has brought us such joy, and I cannot express how thankful I am that she's part of our family!

I'm always short on my words on this blog...mainly because I'm not good with writing them down, but now it's not only about that but about my time. I'm pretty sure from here on out that my posts might become shorter and shorter because I'm chasing down a 2 1/2 year old and trying to keep my littlest one happy. My blog will pretty much be full of pictures, which is what I'm sure you'd just as soon see anyways.

Here are a few from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment