Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby No. 2

I've been slacking on my posts for the last few weeks! Things have been a little crazy because we're pregnant! Baby No. 2 should arrive sometime around Nov. 7th! That means that I'm 11 weeks 2 days! We went to the doctor again today and heard the baby's heart beat. It was 175...which is on the high side! Some people have said that high means girl, but I've got a feeling it's a boy. I could be wrong though because I was positive Graham was a girl...and he's definitely a boy! Jeff thinks it will be a girl. I did that Chinese Baby Calculator when I had Graham and it said boy. I did it again today, and it said girl. We should find out sometime in the middle of June.

2 comments:

  1. does this mean there will be two blogs now? or one awesome combined one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...probably one awesome combined one...don't think I could keep up with two

    ReplyDelete