Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

On Christmas Eve, Graham experienced his first real snow. We even got to use his big winter jacket that Nana gave him....which was good because he hadn't gotten cold enough to use it.

We had a great Christmas. It was a little crazy though hosting Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Breakfast at my house! My mom has always hosted Christmas Eve dinner, but since my parents have left Rockwall, it wouldn't work to do it in Tyler. I think this was the 61st (correct me if I'm wrong Aunt Sandy) annual Christmas Breakfast. This was my 3rd year to host it...crazy or not! I've turned it into more of a brunch so that we don't have to get up at 5am to get everything prepared. Besides, it's hard seeing all of those Santa gifts that early when we're blessed to have a baby that sleeps until 8:30 or 9am. My parents and my wonderful husband were life savers with both meals!

I think Graham hit the mother load this year. He got some many wonderful toys...some of which I've put away so that he'll get Christmas again in a few months. I mean he opened them all, but he'll forget that he's even seen them in March or April. On Christmas night, Uncle Andy (Jeff's brother) came for a visit. It's always fun to have guests in town...especially when they're as cool as Unk. Here are a few pictures from the festivities! I love Graham's new little car...he loves it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment